Lerøy Seafood Group (“LSG”) is internet hosting its inaugural Capital Markets Day at this time September 22nd2022 at Hitra in Norway. The principle matter will probably be LSG group technique with a specific give attention to the farming phase. Monetary and operational targets for 2025 will probably be launched.
20 YEARS OF PROFITABLE GROWTH WHILE DEVELOPING A FULLY INTEGRATED VALUE CHAIN
Over the previous 20 years LSG have developed a totally built-in worth chain for seafood with a median income progress of 12% p.a. and a return on capital employed of today techs 17% p.a.
LSG operates salmon and trout farms throughout three areas in Norway and has a considerable wild catch operation finishing the product providing. The downstream operation in VAP S&D is rising and an rising share of the teams uncooked supplies is processed via the teams worth chain. Our gross sales and processing operations now span 14 nations.
THE WORLD’S MOST EFFICIENT AND SUSTAINABLE VALUE CHAIN FOR SEAFOOD
Traditionally, worth chains for seafood have been very fragmented and never suited to satisfy more and more advanced buyer necessities. By comparability, LSG’s absolutely built-in worth chain is extra dependable, sooner and price environment friendly. The group’s sustainable worth chain helps full traceability, high quality assurance and elevated worth creation via product innovation. That is what our strategic prospects expects and what we work for each day. That is our aggressive benefit, feedback CEO Henning Beltestad.
FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL TARGETS today techs FOR 2025 AND BEYOND
Executing on technique is the important thing for continued excessive profitability. Our targets introduced on the Capital Markets Day at this time are:
- Revenues of NOK 50bn by 2030
- Market main EBIT pr kg for farming and VAP S&D by 2025
- Phase EBIT, VAP S&D: NOK 1.25bn by 2025
- Phase EBIT, wild catch: NOK 500m by 2025
- Farming: Harvest quantity (Norway) of 205,000 GWT by 2025
For the farming phase targets for operational effectivity in direction of 2025 embody:
- Manufacturing value discount of NOK 4.6 pr kg in 2025 (measured in 2021 cash)
- Financial feed conversion ratio of 1.19
- 4.5 kg common harvest weight
- 93% of salmon and trout to be superior high quality
Like athe enterprise at this timeLerøy is experiencing value inflation, nevertheless we goal to counterbalance this via operational enhancements, says Beltestad.
HOW WE WILL REACH OUR TARGETS
LSG will strengthen and develop our core enterprise by:
- Enhancing biology, as described beneath
- Enhancing sales- and manufacturing planning
- Rising share of quantity to strategic prospects and appeal to further strategic prospects
- Rising the share of uncooked supplies processed via the teams worth chain
- Speed up digital transformation and automation
As regards biology, LSG goals to extend survival fee, enhance progress fee, enhance utilization of license today techs capability and enhance harvest high quality whereas additional strengthening the place as a worldwide local weather and environmentally sustainable meals producer. Farming volumes have elevated by 9% p.a. final three years pushed by post-smolt investments. The technique for post-smolt has confirmed profitable, however there may be nonetheless untapped potential. COO Farming, Bjarne Reinert will elaborate on this at at this time’s occasion.
Our targets are formidable but obtainable. The frequent theme is operational enhancements throughout all our segments. We have clearly outlined initiatives to realize operational excellence which we are going to exhibit at this time. I’m assured we’re heading in the right direction for continued worthwhile progress, says Beltestad.
The displays might be adopted via a reside webcast and the slide deck is offered on https://www.leroyseafood.com/en/investor/capital-markets-day-2022/
The agenda and timeline for September twenty second 2022 is as follows:
- 12:00-13:30: LSG group technique adopted by Q&A. Introduced by CEO Henning Beltestad
- 13:45-15:30: Farming technique adopted by Q&A. Introduced by COO Farming Bjarne Reinert
For contributors on the bodily occasion, sensible data was distributed via textual content messages on September 19th.
For additional data, please contact:
- CFO Sjur Malm, telephone +47 417 72 020
- CEO today techs Henning Beltestad, telephone +47 911 43 545
- Head of Treasury and Investor Relations Hans Ljøen, telephone +47 481 87 750
ABOUT LERØY SEAFOOD GROUP ASA
Lerøy Seafood Group ASA is a worldwide seafood company with its head workplace in Bergen. The Group’s approx. 5,500 staff course of about 400,000 tonnes of seafood yearly by way of our price chain, comparable to round 5 million meals each day. The Group has a vertically built-in worth chain for crimson fish and whitefish, and vital actions utilizing third-party merchandise.
The Group’s values – open, sincere, accountable and inventive – shall underpin every thing we do, and we work arduous to realize our purpose of making the world’s most effective and sustainable worth chain for seafood. The goal for return on capital employed (ROCE) is eighteen%. The Group has set quite a few targets inside sustainability, together with chopping greenhouse gasoline emissions by 46% by 2030.